Field Trip Information
- Seating is pre-assigned for classes for each Field Trip and begins 30 minutes prior to the Field Trip start time. Late arrivals are subject to seating delays and may be sat in a different area at the discretion of the House Manager for the safety of the artists and to avoid disrupting the performance.
- Accessibility and seating accommodation requests should be made 30 days prior to the Field Trip. For questions regarding disability accommodations, contact Cosima Nigro-Dorton at (530) 898-6856.
- Field Trip performances last approximately 50 minutes to one hour.
- Please check your Field Trip date and time for conflicts with your school calendar. There is a $10 exchange fee for each Field Trip exchanged. Field Trip tickets must be exchanged in person at the University Box Office at least fourteen days prior to the Field Trip performance date. Refunds are only given if a Field Trip performance is cancelled.
- There will be a $4 Handling Fee per order. Additional tickets added to an order after purchase will require additional handling fees.
- Please bring your Field Trip ticket with your group to the performance and check in with the Field Trip staff at the auditorium door.
- Food, drink, cell phones, cameras, video cameras, and recording devices are not to be used during a performance out of respect for the theatre, the Field Trip attendees, and the performer. Thank you in advance.
- Large tubs are provided at each performance to store lunches. If you already have a tub or cart with class lunches, please place them next to the other bins inside the lobby.
- CSU, Chico does not have bus parking available on campus. Bus drop off and pick up location is located on Arcadian Ave, next to Holt Hall. Click here for map. Buses are not allowed to park at Bidwell Mansion.
- Campus parking is extremely limited during Field Trip performances. In addition to city parking meters in the area, hourly parking may be purchased for by downloading the Passport Parking App or by going to ppprk.com. Information regarding City of Chico Parking is available at the City of Chico website or by clicking here.
- Pre-purchased single Field Trip tickets orders will receive preferred single seating in the first few
rows. Single Field Trip tickets purchased last minute at the door will be seated in a location at the
discretion of the Field Trip staff.
Single ticket orders are any orders having nine tickets or less.
- Please be mindful of the actions of your students to ensure everyone’s visit is safe and rewarding.
- For questions regarding Field Trips or disability seating accommodations, please contact Cosima at (530) 898-6856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls and emails are returned Monday to Friday between 10AM and 6PM. Please allow 72 hours to return your call or email.